Richardson Sheffield Origin 7" Filet Knife
by Arc Cardinal
Original price $30.33 - Original price $30.33
$30.33 - $30.33
Current price $30.33
- MADE FOR PROFESSIONALS: Origin has a perfect balance for a knife that is ideally suited for any butcher, caterer, even the most demanding one!
- HIGH QUALITY AND RELIABLE: Origin is associated with quality and reliability. From a paring knife to a Chef’s knife and everything in between, Origin has everything you need in one collection. Round back, extra sharp tip.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The featured ABS handle is ideal for a knife as the mechanical properties of ABS are resistance and toughness, which is the perfect pairing for everyday working knives; 3 stainless steel rivets are used for stability and endurance and firm grip.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: The flexible filet knife measures 11.81", features a long blade for accuracy and precision. Ideal for deboning chicken, ham, and fish, or trimming fat and sinew. It can withstand temperatures to 140 degrees F.
- EASY CARE: The cutting edge of the blade fits all professional requirements. Excellent cutting performance and finish. Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended, remove and hand dry your knives at the end of the rinse cycle for longevity.